- Avi, True Confessions of Charlotte Doyle
- Cooney, Flight #116 is Down
- Collins, Hunger Games
- George, Julie of the Wolves
- My Side of the Mountain Trilogy
- Lawrence, Wreckers
- Paulsen, Dogsong
- Riordan, Percy Jackson & the Olympians (series)
- Ullman, Banner in the Sky
- Voigt, Homecoming
- White Deathwatch
- Bagnold, National Velvet
- Burnford, Incredible journey
- Gipson, Old Yeller
- Hiaasen, Hoot
- Naylor, Saving Shiloh
- North, Rascal
Do you spend your summer reminding your student to finish his required summer reading? If so, let Back to Basics Learning Dynamics help!
Our experienced instructors will work one-on-one with your students to read, comprehend, and retain their summer ready material. These sessions will give him the knowledge and confidence to carry pout the required assignments related to reading, such as reports, projects and tests.
Final deadline for scheduling is August 9. For more information, please call 302-594-0754.
For 25 years, Back to Basics has been recognized as the area’s undisputed leader in one-on-one tutoring. In addition, the firm …
1. Be a role model.
If your child sees you read, he will be more encouraged to do the same.
2. Get a magazine subscription.
Children love to get things in the mail in their name.It’s special and they usually can’t wait for the next edition.
3. If your child sees a movie she really likes, get the book about it.
Usually books have more detail and add to the story line.
4. Get a riddle or joke book.
Some children simply do not like to read. Keep a riddle or joke book handy for car rides. Let your child …