- the student who continually struggles in school,
- the student who is simultaneously pursuing a future in the arts or sports,
- the student who is coping with loss or a medical issue,
- the student who is socially immature,
- the student who needs more individual attention,
- the student who is insufficiently challenged at his current school, or
- all of the above?
If you answered “all of the above” you’re absolutely correct! The 1:1 teacher to student ratio at Back to Basics K-12 Private School in Wilmington, Delaware creates a unique learning environment that focuses exclusively on your child’s individual needs.
Back to …
This scholarship is available for all 12th Graders, College Undergraduates, and Graduate Students. The winning applicant will be judged on both style and content. Judges will look for writing that is clear, articulate and logically organized. Winning essays must demonstrate an outstanding grasp of the philosophic meaning of Atlas Shrugged.
- FIRST PRIZE: $10,000
- 3 SECOND PRIZES: $2,000
- 5 THIRD PRIZES: $1,000
- 25 FINALISTS: $100
- 50 SEMIFINALISTS: $50
Winners, finalists, semifinalists and all other participants will be notified via e-mail by November 28, 2013. Additional guidelines are available online at www.aynrand.org.
Excellence in Education since 1985. Back to Basics …