You’ve established the fact that your child needs help. But what’s right for him? This could depend on the type of difficulty he is experiencing and what goals you have set. These factors could impact your decision to choose coaching vs. tutoring. Here are some key points regarding the two approaches.
- Tutoring can be incorporated when needed.
- The student is struggling in multiple subject areas.
- Academic success can be achieved by developing a strategic plan.
- Appropriate when lack of motivation, organization or discipline are issues.
- Study skills and life skills are addressed, such as time management, test taking,