- is open 7 days a week for the convenience of our clients?
- tutors preschoolers through adults (We even had an 85-year-old student!)?
- has a 1-on-1 Private School for K-12, approved by the Delaware Department of Education?
- has two Centers — one in Wilmington and one in Newark?
- goes to students’ homes, schools, and offices?
- has psychologists on staff to perform psycho-educational testing for children and adults?
- provides 1-on-1 music and art lessons?
- provides 1-on-1 test preparation for SAT, ACT, GRE, HSEE, PRAXIS and more?
- provides interpreting and translating in over 20 foreign languages and sign language?
- has a state-approved summer school where students can complete credit recovery and original credit courses?
- has English Language Learning (ELL) tutors on staff for children and adults?
- has Certified Special Education tutors on staff for children and adults?
- provides educational consulting for parents, including school placement decisions?
- has been in business since 1985?
- has tutors who are all experienced and degreed, and over 60% of them have advanced degrees?
- tutors in Delaware, Maryland and Pennsylvania?
- contracts with school districts to provide many services (ESL / ELL, translating/interpreting, foreign language instruction, part-time teachers in schools, and more)?
- individually matches students with tutors?
- builds confidence and self–esteem in all of our students?
- continually monitors our tutors to insure students receive quality instruction?
- gears teaching to different learning styles?
- tutors in over 60 subjects?
- has speech language pathologists who perform evaluations and therapy?
Want to learn more? Please call Back to Basics at 302-594-0754 or contact by email.
|Our clients give Back to Basics a 97% Customer Satisfaction Rating. In their words…|
|“[Back to Basics’ tutor] Sharon does a great job. She has worked with the cadets for three years now and they love her. They see true value and definitely feel that she helps them a lot.” – Delaware Military Academy|