Attention Delaware high school seniors! The Better Business Bureau Foundation of Delaware Student Ethics Essay Scholarship program annually recognizes college-bound Seniors who personify high ethics as demonstrated through leadership, community service, overall personal integrity and academic history. Two $2,500 scholarships will be awarded on behalf of the scholarship recipient to an accredited college or university.
- Applications and essays will be accepted only from high school students who will be seniors in the 2017-2018 school year.
- The applicant must have a desire to continue his/her education at an accredited college or university.
- The recipient of the Scholarship will be
Full-time Administrative Coordinator needed for our growing educational facility. Must possess exceptional communications skills and be able to effectively multi-task.
Qualified candidate will work directly with schools, entities, and medical facilities. Candidate will also handle a large volume of scheduling appointments.
- Years of comparable work experience: 3 years
- Mandatory oral fluency in Spanish. Written a plus.
As the largest privately-owned, full-service educational facility serving the tri-state area, we offer our employees a competitive salary and benefits package, free parking, and an exceptional work environment.
Please submit resumes directly to …
Since 1933, the governors of Delaware have proclaimed December 7th as Delaware Day in honor of that day in 1787 when Delaware became the first state to ratify the Federal Constitution, thus making Delaware the first state in the New Nation.
So, what’s great about the state? Here are 7 Fun Facts:
- Delaware was the first state to ratify the Constitution on December 7, 1787, making it “The First State.”
- Delaware is the second-smallest state in the country. It stretches less than 100 miles long, and is a mere 35 miles at its widest point!
- The state insect is
The Davidson Fellows Scholarship awards $50,000, $25,000 and $10,000 scholarships to extraordinary young people, 18 and under, who have completed a significant piece of work. In fact, more than $7.1 million has been awarded to 306 brilliant young people through the Davidson Fellows Scholarship.
Application categories are Science, Technology, Engineering, Mathematics, Literature, Music, Philosophy and Outside the Box. Davidson Fellows are honored every year in Washington, D.C. with Congressional meetings and a special reception.
Want to apply? Here’s what you need to know:
To learn more, …
Winter Session is a great break for University of Delaware students. If you’re not enrolled in classes at UDel, you can still learn something new… at Back to Basics Learning Dynamics in Wilmington, Delaware!
For example, did you know that Back to Basics offers 1-on-1 instruction a wide variety of creative subjects including Art, Art Appreciation, Art History, and Photography?
In addition, Back to Basics offers 1-on-1 musical instruction. Receive instruction in:
- Brass instruments (trumpet, French horn, baritone horn, trombone, tuba)
- Woodwind instruments (flute, oboe, clarinet, bass clarinet, alto sax, tenor sax, baritone sax)
- Guitar (acoustic and electric)