A variety of positions are available for educators in several subjects. All tutors work 1-on-1 with students. Hours are flexible, depending on need. And, tutors work at one of our two Education Centers in either Wilmington or Newark, Delaware, or travel to a student’s home, office, or school for sessions.
All positions are part-time, unless otherwise noted. Tutors are needed for daytime hours, as well as after school and evening/weekend, depending on subject and student.
Pay rate is $19-28 / hour, depending on subject, degree and experience.
- Minimum1+ year of teaching experience EXCLUSIVE of practicum, student teaching and substituting.
- Minimum of a Bachelor’s degree
- Daytime, afterschool and/or evening availability (particular need for 8:00 am – 5:00 pm)
- All High School Maths (Algebra through AP Calculus)
- All High School Sciences
- All Languages, High School Levels I-IV
- ACT and SAT Prep (Math and Verbal)
- Test Prep (HSEE, GRE, GED)
- High School English
- Certified Special Ed.
- Certified ESL/ELL (all grade levels throughout Delaware)
Please send a resume directly to email@example.com detailing education, experience, and any certifications in order to be considered for an interview.