Finance students, this one’s for you! The Wealth Wise Scholarship is open to US undergraduate and graduate students seeking a career in the finance industry. Finance, business, accounting, mathematics, management, and related majors are invited to apply.
This scholarship is awarded based on academic merit and submission of a short 500-900 word essay entitled “How the US Credit Scoring System Can Be Improved.” Applicants will explore current issues in today’s credit landscape and various ways to offset the negative implications that affect many Americans’ ability to access capital.
The Wealth Wise Scholarship is for tuition purposes only, and will be paid directly to the winner’s university or college.
- Current or future college student or graduate student (high school seniors may apply)
- US resident
- Minimum GPA of 3.5
- Inclusion of an official transcript
- Completion of the 500-900 word essay entitled “How the US Credit Scoring System Can Be Improved”
Due Date: November 30, 2018
To apply, please mail your official transcript and original essay to:
Attn: Wealth Wise Scholarship
15 SE 1st Ave
Gainesville, FL 32601
Need a little help with your essay? Back to Basics offers a College Application and Scholarship Essay Writing Workshop (11th – 12th)
$99 for workshop
- July 30 –Aug 2, 2018 Mon/Wed/Thurs 10:30 a.m. – 12:00 pm
- Aug 6 – Aug 9, 2018 Mon/Wed/Thurs 10:30 a.m. – 12:00 pm