The KidGuard for Education Scholarship is part of an ongoing effort to bring awareness and inspire solutions on such critical issues as cyberbullying, online predators, teen suicide and childhood depression in the age of technology.
ELIGIBILITY: All grades 9 – 12 High School Students
AWARD AMOUNT: Multiple scholarships ranging from $500 to $1000
DEADLINE: Ongoing (Annual) , Every October 31st 11:59 PM (Pacific Time)
HOW TO APPLY:
Choose ONE prompt from below and submit a well thought out essay or video:
- How have your family, parents, school, and teachers influenced who you are today? Use personal experiences to support your answer.
- How much freedom should parents give their children? Use personal experiences to support your answer.
- What are some dangers that youth may face on the internet? Use personal experiences, news articles, or research to support your answer.
- What should you do if you or a friend is bullied on the web? Please discuss solutions for both scenarios. Use personal experiences to support your answer.
- Discuss ways that youth can use the internet or social media to positively impact their communities. Use personal experiences to support your answer.
To apply, visit KidGuard for Education Scholarship Application
Please note: Back to Basics Learning Dynamics is not a sponsor of, or partner of, the KidGuard for Education Scholarship. This post is simply to alert students about a beneficial scholarship opportunity. Back to Basics is not affiliated with any scholarship or the selection of winners.
About Back to Basics Learning Dynamics, Inc. in Delaware
Back to Basics offers 1-on-1 tutoring in 60+ subjects, professional development, translating and interpreting in 21 languages, speech therapy, occupational therapy, behavior specialists, reading specialists, paras, ELL services, homebound services, RTI support, psycho-educational testing and test prep. Plus, Back to Basics Private School is Delaware’s only Department of Education approved 1-on-1 Private School for K-12. We also offer summer school and educational summer camps, original credit and credit recovery, along with unique enrichment options such as music, art and photography. And, Summer Planning starts NOW! Click Here to learn about summer camps, summer school, original credit and enrichment options!