Community Conversations are designed to gain feedback on the elements, priorities, and common terminology for the DDOE Report Card website. The Report Card is important because it will refine how DDOE communicates with families and the community regarding school progress, performance, and programs.
According to Delaware Secretary of Education Dr. Susan Bunting, “The Report Card has the potential to become a valuable tool that truly engages the public and consequently improves Delaware’s education system.”
The public is invited to join any of the following Community Conversations.
Delaware Department of Education October Community Conversations:
- Monday, October 9, 2017 – 6:00 p.m. to 8:00 p.m. – Beacon Middle School Cafeteria, Cape Henlopen School District
- Thursday, October 12, 2017 – 6:00 p.m. to 8:00 p.m. – Warner Elementary School Library, Red Clay Consolidated School District
- Wednesday, October 18, 2017 – 6:00 p.m. to 8:00 p.m. – Dover High School Cafeteria, Capital School District
- Monday, October 23, 2017 – 6:00 p.m. to 8:00 p.m. – MOT Charter High School Cafeteria MOT Charter School
- Tuesday, October 24, 2017 – 6:00 p.m. to 8:00 p.m. – Laurel Middle High School Cafeteria Laurel School District
Please RSVP at https://www.doe.k12.de.us/reportcard. For questions or comments, please contact .