RehabCenter.net is sponsoring $10,000 in scholarship assistance to raise awareness about addiction and how it affects society. RehabCenter.net will award three students with $6,000 (1st place), $3,000 (2nd place), and $1,000 (3rd place) scholarships to be applied to pursuing their higher education.
Winning essays are those that describe the views of those passionate who are about drug and alcohol addiction and the effects it has on people, their health, society, and more.
Do you have a loved one who has struggled with drug or alcohol abuse? Or, maybe you have struggled in the past with addiction? Share your story!
Of course, it’s not necessary that you have a personal history with drug and alcohol addiction to enter the contest. The only thing necessary is your commitment to expressing your views regarding:
- The ways in which addiction affects society today.
- What can we do to reduce these effects, help people, and lessen the burden of addiction on society?
Essay submissions should be no longer than 1,200 words. Applicants will be awarded based on the quality of the content, degree of originality, and personal style. Contest judges will be in search of essays that are not only structured and organized well, but with strong, logical arguments.
- Graduate or undergraduate students enrolled full-time at a postsecondary institution in the U.S.
- At least 18 years of age at time of entry.
- Not eligible to enter are: Owners, employees, or direct family members of employees or owners affiliated with RehabCenter.Net.
To learn more about this scholarship and its requirements, please visit RehabCenter.net.
Please note: Back to Basics Learning Dynamics is not a sponsor of, or partner of, RehabCenter.net. This post is simply to alert students about a beneficial scholarship opportunity. Back to Basics is not affiliated with this scholarship or the selection of winners. For additional information, about this scholarship and its requirements, please visit RehabCenter.net.