Interested, or know someone who might be? Here’s what you need to know:
Qualified candidates will meet with clients in person at daytime appointments, assisting at doctor appointments, school conferences, legal consultations, and other events. Positions are statewide, but are mostly located in New Castle County, Delaware. Qualified candidates must be adaptable and flexible, bright and enthusiastic. Candidates with Bridging the Gap or similar interpreting certification are preferred.
- MUST BE LOCATED LESS THAN 20 MILES (1/2 hour) from WILMINGTON, DELAWARE
- Must have 1+ year of professional interpreting experience on your resume, exclusive of services for family or friends.
- Must be up to date on immunizations and be willing to get a background check.
- Must be a US citizen or be able to provide documentation to legally work in the US.
- Must be able to meet with clients during the day, in person, without the use of communication software such as Skype in Delaware.
- PLEASE BE SURE YOUR RESUME INCLUDES YOUR PROFESSIONAL INTERPRETING EXPERIENCE TO BE CONSIDERED, NOT JUST LANGUAGE FLUENCY
We provide over 125 wide-ranging educational and related services including 1-on-1 tutoring in over 60 subjects, translating and interpreting in over 20 languages, speech and occupational therapists, behavior and reading specialists, paraprofessionals, ELL and computer lab teachers, RTI support and homebound services, psycho-educational testing, 1-on-1 test prep for the SAT, PSAT, SAT II, ACT, GRE, PRAXIS, GED, and HSEE, professional development, summer school, original credit and credit recovery. In addition, we operate Delaware’s only Department of Education-approved, 1-on-1 K-12 Private School in Wilmington, Delaware.
Please send a resume detailing education, experience and medical interpreting certification directly to email@example.com.