Back to Basics Learning Dynamics currently has several outstanding opportunities for experienced and professional Spanish interpreters (face-to-face). These positions are part-time, throughout Delaware.
Qualified candidates will meet with clients in person at daytime appointments, assisting at doctor appointments, school conferences, legal consultations, and other events. Positions are statewide, but are mostly located in New Castle County and Kent County, Delaware.
Candidates should possess Bridging the Gap or similar medical interpreting certification.
Pay rate is $25/hour.
- Must have 1+ year of professional interpreting experience on your resume, exclusive of services for family or friends.
- Must be up to date on immunizations and be willing to get a background check.
- Must be a US citizen or be able to provide documentation to legally work in the US.
- Must be able to meet with clients during the day, in person, without the use of communication software such as Skype in Delaware.
- PLEASE BE SURE YOUR RESUME INCLUDES YOUR PROFESSIONAL INTERPRETING EXPERIENCE TO BE CONSIDERED, NOT JUST LANGUAGE FLUENCY
- Candidates should possess Bridging the Gap or similar medical interpreting certification.
To apply, send a resume detailing education, experience and certification directly to in order to be considered for an interview.