Qualified candidates should submit a resume detailing education and Spanish classroom teaching experience directly to email@example.com to be considered for these jobs.
Long-term Substitute, High School Spanish Teacher
Long-term Spanish teacher needed for high school students in Spanish III – V. Qualified candidates will posses a minimum of 1 year teaching Spanish to high school or college students at levels III and above.
- This job runs from late August through December, in Wilmington, Delaware.
- Hours are 7:45 – 3:15 Monday through Friday.
- Minimum 1 year classroom teaching of high school or college Spanish, Levels III and above EXCLUSIVE of student teaching, substituting or practicum.
- Bachelor’s Degree
Part-Time Classroom Spanish Teacher
A wonderful full school year, part-time opportunity for an experienced Spanish Teacher! This is a classroom position for grades pre-K through 5th. Qualified candidates should have a minimum of one year experience teaching Spanish and should be familiar with introducing young students to Spanish culture and language through activities, games and vocabulary building exercises.
- This is a full-year position in Wilmington, Delaware
- Hours are Monday – Friday, 7:30 am – 11:30 am
- Start Date: End of August
- Minimum 1 year classroom experience, teaching Spanish language and culture EXCLUSIVE of student teaching, substituting or practicum.
- Bachelors Degree