Communication is essential to success and we need your expertise! Back to Basics Learning Dynamics is expanding and has outstanding opportunities for experienced and professional Korean interpreters (part-time).
Qualified candidates will meet with clients in person at daytime appointments, assisting at doctor appointments, school conferences, legal consultations, and other events. Positions are statewide, but are mostly located in New Castle County, Delaware.
Qualified candidates must be adaptable and flexible, bright and enthusiastic. Candidates should possess Bridging the Gap or similar certification.
$30 / Hr.
- Must have 1+ year of professional interpreting experience on your resume, exclusive of services for family or friends.
- Must be up to date on immunizations and be willing to get a background check.
- Must be a US citizen or be able to provide documentation to legally work in the US.
- Must be able to meet with clients during the day, in person, without the use of communication software such as Skype in Delaware.
- Candidates must possess Bridging the Gap or similar medical interpreting certification .
To apply, please send a resume detailing education and experience directly to firstname.lastname@example.org.
Photo by stockimages and FreeDigitalPhotos.net.