Spanish TRANSLATING Jobs in Delaware
Experienced translators are needed for the translation of documents. This is a part-time position on as as-needed basis. Translation work can be done from any location after an interview and passing a written proficiency test. Then, work from home for the ultimate in flexibility. It’s the opportunity you’ve been waiting for!
Translating Job Requirements:
- Qualified candidates must be adaptable and flexible, bright and enthusiastic.
- Must have minimum of Bachelor’s degree. Individuals with advanced translation studies are strongly preferred.
- Must have 2-5 years of professional translating experience, exclusive of services for family or friends.
- Must be able to enter 500 words per hour in both English and Spanish.
- Language fluency alone is insufficient. Please detail professional document translation experience on resume.
Spanish INTERPRETING Jobs in Delaware
Back to Basics Learning Dynamics has outstanding opportunities for experienced and professional Spanish interpreters throughout Delaware. These are part-time positions on an as-needed basis.
Qualified candidates will meet with clients in person at daytime appointments, assisting at doctor appointments, school conferences, legal consultations, and other events. Candidates must possess Bridging the Gap or similar interpreting certification.
Interpreting Job Requirements:
- Must have 1+ year of professional interpreting experience on your resume, exclusive of services for family or friends.
- Must be up to date on immunizations and be willing to get a background check.
- Must be a US citizen or be able to provide documentation to legally work in the US.
- Must be able to meet with clients during the day, in person, without the use of communication software such as Skype in Delaware.
- PLEASE BE SURE YOUR RESUME INCLUDES YOUR PROFESSIONAL INTERPRETING EXPERIENCE TO BE CONSIDERED, NOT JUST LANGUAGE FLUENCY
- Candidates must possess Bridging the Gap or similar certification .
How to apply for Spanish translating and interpreting jobs in Delaware
Please send a resume detailing education and experience directly to email@example.com for consideration.
About Back to Basics Learning Dynamics, Inc.
Back to Basics Learning Dynamics offers over 125 unique educational services, the widest array of educational options in the tri-state area including: 1-on-1 tutoring in over 60 subjects, translating and interpreting in 21 languages, speech therapy, occupational therapy, behavior specialists, reading specialists, ELL teachers, homebound services, and psycho-educational testing. In addition, Back to Basics offers exceptional, 1-on-1 test prep for tests including the SAT, PSAT, SAT II, ACT, GRE, PRAXIS, GED, and HSEE. Back to Basics also offers summer school, original credit, and credit recovery, plus unique enrichment options and professional development. And, Back to Basics operates Delaware’s only Department of Education-approved, 1-on-1 K-12 Private School in Wilmington, Delaware.
We serve the diverse needs of a range of students – from those who simply need some academic support, to those who are learning disabled, hearing or visually impaired, ADHD, gifted, or on the Autism Spectrum including High Functioning Autistic and Aspergers.
To learn more about these, and many more educational services in Delaware and the tri-state area, please call us at 302-594-0754.