Since 1989, the Coca-Cola Scholars Foundation has helped dreams come true for thousands of outstanding students. In high school, these students began their journey of academic excellence, positive leadership and dedication to service. They are continuing throughout their careers to serve others and realize their full potential to change the world and create an enduring legacy!
However, the Coca-Cola Scholars Foundation is much more than a program that awards college financial assistance to exceptional high school seniors. The organization connects and continually nurtures an extended family of passionate, motivated, service-oriented leaders.
The Coca-Cola system believes that investing in students who are leaders, both academically and in service to others, will result in positive, lasting change and sustainable communities. They recognize and celebrate the young people across the country who share a commitment to make the world a better place.
THE COCA-COLA SCHOLARS PROGRAM SCHOLARSHIP
Students are recognized for their capacity to lead and serve, and their commitment to making a significant impact on their schools and communities. With the 28th class in 2016, the Foundation has provided over 5,700 Coca-Cola Scholars with more than $60 million in educational support. 150 Coca-Cola Scholars are selected each year to receive this $20,000 scholarship.
The application is now open! If you are a current high school senior, you may apply here. The application deadline is October 31, 2016.
- Current high school (or home-schooled) seniors attending school in the United States (or select DoD schools)
- U.S. Citizens, U.S. Nationals, U.S. Permanent Residents, Refugees, Asylees, Cuban-Haitian Entrants, or Humanitarian Parolees
- Anticipating completion of high school diploma at the time of application
- Planning to pursue a degree at an accredited U.S. post-secondary institution
- Carrying a minimum 3.00 GPA at the end of their junior year of high school
Applicants may not be:
- Children or grandchildren of employees, officers or owners of Coca-Cola bottling companies, The Coca-Cola Company, Company divisions or subsidiaries.
- DACA students
- International students (with the exception of students at DoD schools)
- High school graduates
- Temporary residents
Back to Basics Learning Dynamics is the undisputed leader in 1-on-1 tutoring in Delaware and southeastern Pennsylvania for over 60 subjects. The company also offers 1-on-1 SAT Prep, ACT Prep, and Test Prep, translating and interpreting in 21 languages, homeschool support, educational testing and more. For more information about Back to Basics’ educational services, please call us at 302-594-0754.
Back to Basics operates a unique Department of Education-approved 1-on-1 K-12 Private School in Wilmington, Delaware. For more information about Delaware’s only Department of Education approved 1-on-1 private school, please call us at 302-594-0685.