The Delaware Department of Education will be holding three public hearings in August 2016 to collect public comments on certain regulations.
In accordance with HB 147 of the 148th General Assembly, the Delaware Department of Education seeks public input on education-related regulations that are four years (or older) to determine if they should be modified or eliminated.
Do you have specific ideas about which regulations should be modified or eliminated? To submit public comment for any of the regulations being reviewed:
- submit this online comment submission form by October 1, or
- attend one of the public hearings, where comments will be received.
Delaware Department of Education Public Hearings will be held:
- 5:30 to 7 p.m., Wednesday, August 3, Cabinet Room, 2nd Floor, Townsend Building, 401 Federal Street, Dover, Delaware
- 5:30 to 7 p.m., Wednesday, August 17, large conference room, Delaware Department of Transportation South District Office, 23697 Dupont Boulevard, Georgetown, Delaware
- 5:30 to 7 p.m., Wednesday, August 31, Gilliam Multipurpose Room, James H. Gilliam Building, 77 Read’s Way, New Castle, Delaware
Find the list of regulations up for review, cick here. Comment forms will be available at the hearings to accept written comments, as well.
Back to Basics Learning Dynamics is the undisputed leader in 1-on-1 tutoring in Delaware and southeastern Pennsylvania for over 60 subjects. The company also offers 1-on-1 instruction for the SAT, ACT and Test Prep, translating and interpreting in 16+ languages, educational testing and more. For more information about Back to Basics’ educational services, please call us at 302-594-0754.
The company also operates a unique Department of Education-approved 1-on-1 K-12 Private School in Wilmington, Delaware. For more information about Delaware’s only Department of Education approved 1-on-1 private school, please call us at 302-594-0685.