Using a college education to fulfill an entrepreneurial dream is a great idea. Finding a way to pay for it is an even better one! Luckily FormSwift has come to the rescue.
How does it work?
Create a Business Plan or Infographic about one of the following industries for a chance to win a $1000 scholarship:
- Transportation Company
- Clothing Company
Who is eligible?
- Graduating US high school seniors.
- Student currently enrolled in US college and universities. (Community college, professional college, and graduate students are all eligible, in addition to undergraduates at four-year universities.)
- International students, including students from a college or graduating from a high school outside the United States.
How to enter:
- Write a one to two page business plan or make a business plan infographic about one of the suggested topics.
- Send your entry to by May 30, 2016 with the email subject line “FormSwift Scholarship Entry.” Make sure to include your full name, state, and school within your submission.
That’s it! FormSwift will notify and announce the winner on June 15, 2016. After the winner is announced, the Scholarship Program will re-open June 16, 2016.
For more information, please visit FormSwift.
Back to Basics Learning Dynamics is the undisputed leader in 1-on-1 tutoring in Delaware and southeastern Pennsylvania for over 60 subjects including business courses such as Accounting, Business Writing, and Computer Skills.
The company also offers 1-on-1 instruction for the SAT, ACT and Test Prep, translating and interpreting in 16+ languages, educational testing and more. For more information about Back to Basics’ educational services, please call us at 302-594-0754.
The company also operates a unique Department of Education-approved 1-on-1 K-12 Private School in Wilmington, Delaware. For more information about Delaware’s only Department of Education approved 1-on-1 private school, please call us at 302-594-0685.
Photo by hywards and FreeDigitalPhotos.net.