As the school year winds down, this is the perfect opportunity to reflect on the hits — and misses — of the past year. Was your child happy at school? Challenged? Motivated?
If the reality of this school year was not exactly what you had envisioned back in September, now may be the time to reevaluate the choice of your child’s school.
For some students, the actions, interactions and perhaps even the tumult of a traditional classroom make learning difficult — or even impossible. 1-on-1 learning distinguishes the Back to Basics K-12 Private School and may be right the academic solution for your child.
At Back to Basics, we believe that every student deserves an environment conducive to his or her individual learning style. Our team of experienced instructors joins forces to create the unique environment where your child can learn, and also feel good about school.
The benefits of 1-on-1 instruction are well-documented
In a 1-on-1 setting, students have the constant attention of the teacher so that they can listen and speak with much more comfort than in a group situation. Each child’s strengths and non-strengths are addressed more consistently and fully without the distraction of other students or the teacher’s compensation for different levels in one classroom. Each student can learn at his or her own pace and have the benefit of the teachers adapting to each individual learning style.
Back to Basics Private School may offer an excellent solution if your child:
- has struggled for the past couple of years, regardless of school setting,
- has been diagnosed with:
- depression or anxiety
- Asperger’s Syndrome
- High Functioning Autism, or
- a learning disability,
- needs a boost in self-esteem from his schooling,
- is attending a private school that says this is just not the right environment or has asked your child to leave,
- seeks a broader range of electives or Honors courses not offered at the current school they are attending,
- has a specific learning style that is not being met in a traditional classroom setting,
- is being home schooled and you cannot teach all needed subjects,
- may benefit from an innovative approach to learning, or
- thrives with 1-on-1 instruction.
To learn more about Back to Basics K-12 Private School, please call 302-595-0754.
Celebrating 30 years of excellence in education! Back to Basics Learning Dynamics is the undisputed leader in 1-on-1 tutoring in Delaware and southeastern Pennsylvania for over 60 subjects. The company offers a unique Department of Education-approved 1-on-1 K-12 Private School in Wilmington, Delaware and a Delaware Business and Trade School for ages 16 and older. In addition, the company offers translating and interpreting in 16 languages throughout Delaware. Back to Basics is the winner of numerous awards for academic and business excellence including the Better Business Bureau Torch Award for Marketplace Ethics.