To qualify for the PRESIDENT’S VOLUNTEER SERVICE AWARD, volunteers simply submit a record of their service hours to Youth Service America for verification. Volunteer service hours are not limited to those performed as part of Youth Service America programs. In fact, service hours can be accumulated through work on a variety of projects throughout the year! The only requirement is that the necessary hours be completed within 12 months and recipients can qualify for a new PVSA each year.
Honorees will receive:
- an official President’s Volunteer Service Award lapel pin ($20 award package) or medallion ($23 award package),
- a personalized certificate of achievement,
- a congratulatory letter from the President of the United States, and
- a customized press release.
How to apply:
- Register hours at the https://www.presidentialserviceawards.gov.
- Click on “Track Your Hours.”
- Enter “Record of Service Key KHQ-37283” to submit your hours to Youth Service America.
- Submit your “Record of Service.”
- Submit payment for the award.
For more information, please visit https://www.presidentialserviceawards.
Excellence in Education since 1985!
Back to Basics Learning Dynamics is the undisputed leader in 1-on-1 tutoring in Delaware and southeastern Pennsylvania for over 60 subjects. The company offers a unique Department of Education-approved 1-on-1 K-12 Private School in Wilmington, Delaware and a Delaware Business and Trade School for ages 16 and older. In addition, the company offers translating and interpreting in 16 languages throughout Delaware. Back to Basics is the winner of numerous awards for academic and business excellence including the Better Business Bureau Torch Award for Marketplace Ethics.