The CFBTA Scholarship Program consists of four $2,500 scholarship grants for students interested in a career in the financial services industry. All college students and prospective college students are eligible to apply. Applicants will be selected on a yearly basis based on merit, essay and financial need.
To be considered for one of the scholarships, applicants must use this format, follow the guidelines and include all requested materials. Students are eligible for the scholarship program if they:
- Are currently enrolled or plan to be enrolled in an accredited college for the upcoming fall semester
- Have expressed a clear interest in the financial services field
- Submit official signed transcript of high school or college grades, including GPA
- Have a completed application and essay
- Submit supporting documentation of financial need, including W-2
Scholarship applications must be submitted by July 25th. Winners will be announced on August 30th. Please send completed application to:
For more information, please visit CFBTA.
Excellence in Education since 1985!
Back to Basics Learning Dynamics is the undisputed leader in 1-on-1 tutoring in Delaware and southeastern Pennsylvania for over 60 subjects. The company offers a unique Department of Education-approved 1-on-1 K-12 Private School in Wilmington, Delaware and a Delaware Business and Trade School for ages 16 and older. In addition, the company offers translating and interpreting in 16 languages throughout Delaware. Back to Basics is the winner of numerous awards for academic and business excellence including the Better Business Bureau Torch Award for Marketplace Ethics.