Back to Basics Learning Dynamics has immediate openings tutors and teacher at its Wilmington and Newark, Delaware locations. Positions include:
- Middle School tutors who teach both Math and Language Arts (Newark and Wilmington, Delaware)
- High School French III-IV (Wilmington, Delaware)
- High School Integrated Math III-IV (New Castle, Delaware)
- High School History (Wilmington and Newark, Delaware)
- High School Integrated Science (Wilmington and Newark, Delaware)
Please contact Beverly Stewart at 302-379-1010 to discuss job opening specifics and requirements or email resume to firstname.lastname@example.org.
CLICK HERE to review our employment application and instructions. If you are scheduled for an interview to become a tutor for Back to Basics, you must bring COPIES of all the following items, as we will not be making copies here:
• 3 names and phone numbers for professional references
• Copy of Criminal Background check
• Praxis score if available
• Score from the NTE (National Teachers Exam) if available
• Evaluations from student teaching or current position
• Transcripts for degrees received within the last 8 years
Excellence in Education since 1985!
Back to Basics Learning Dynamics is the undisputed leader in 1-on-1 tutoring in Delaware and southeastern Pennsylvania for over 60 subjects. The company offers a unique Department of Education-approved 1-on-1 K-12 Private School in Wilmington, Delaware and a Delaware Business and Trade School for ages 16 and older. In addition, the company offers translating and interpreting in 16 languages throughout Delaware. Back to Basics is the winner of numerous awards for academic and business excellence including the Better Business Bureau Torch Award for Marketplace Ethics.