The SAT test is changing— again. While the current version of the test will remain in effect until March 2016, the test will be completely revamped for college bound students starting in April. What changes should you expect?
• Max score will revert to 1600.
• No penalties for wrong answers! Forget about those ¼ point deductions adding up.
• The writing test will be optional.
• Vocabulary questions will feature less archaic words and more words commonly in use.
• The Math section will focus on just three main areas.
• A calculator will be permitted for certain parts of the math section.
• Digital testing will be an option (although the traditional paper option will still be available too).
Excellence in Education since 1985!
Back to Basics Learning Dynamics is the undisputed leader in 1-on-1 tutoring in Delaware and southeastern Pennsylvania for over 60 subjects. The company offers a unique Department of Education-approved 1-on-1 K-12 Private School in Wilmington, Delaware and a Delaware Business and Trade School for ages 16 and older. In addition, the company offers translating and interpreting in 16 languages throughout Delaware. Back to Basics is the winner of numerous awards for academic and business excellence including the Better Business Bureau Torch Award for Marketplace Ethics.