Nordstrom will award $10,000 scholarships in 2014 to 80 outstanding high school students and help them achieve their dreams of going to college. The Nordstrom Scholarship recognizes students across the country for their exceptional scholastic achievement and community involvement.
The Nordstrom Scholarship is open to all high school juniors who fulfill the following criteria:
- Live and attend school in one of the participating 30 states where Nordstrom currently has a full-line store.
- Have at least a 2.7 GPA (based on a 4.0 scale) throughout high school.
- Volunteer or participate in community services or extracurricular activities
- Plan on attending an accredited four-year college or university during the four years over which the scholarship is distributed. The scholarship is paid out in equal installments of $2,500.
- Plan on applying for financial assistance in order to attend college
DEADLINE IS MAY 1, 2014.
For more information, visit Nordstrom Scholarship.
Excellence in Education since 1985!
Back to Basics Learning Dynamics is the undisputed leader in 1-on-1 tutoring in Delaware and southeastern Pennsylvania for over 60 subjects. The company offers a unique Department of Education-approved 1-on-1 K-12 Private School in Wilmington, Delaware and a Delaware Business and Trade School for ages 16 and older. In addition, the company offers translating and interpreting in 16 languages throughout Delaware. Back to Basics is the winner of numerous awards for academic and business excellence including the Better Business Bureau Torch Award for Marketplace Ethics.