Are you an athlete who loves sports as much as you love making a difference in the community? DoSomething.org and Foot Locker will be honoring 20 athletes who shine on and off the field with $20,000 each through the Foot Locker Scholar Athletes program.
Award: 20 awards of $20,000
Deadline: December 19, 2013
The applicant must:
- Be entering college in the Fall of 2014 as a Freshman at a four-year school for an undergraduate degree
- Be currently involved in high school sports, intramural sports, or community-based sports
- Have a minimum GPA of 3.0
- Be a U.S. citizen or permanent legal resident (you will be asked to prove citizenship and age if you win)
- Not be an officer or director of Foot Locker, Inc., or any of its subsidiaries, or a member of the immediate family of such an officer or director.
For more information and to apply visit Foot Locker.
Excellence in Education since 1985!
Back to Basics Learning Dynamics is the undisputed leader in 1-on-1 tutoring in Delaware and southeastern Pennsylvania for over 60 subjects. The company offers a unique Department of Education-approved 1-on-1 K-12 Private School in Wilmington, Delaware and a Delaware Business and Trade School for ages 16 and older. In addition, the company offers translating and interpreting in 16 languages throughout Delaware. Back to Basics is the winner of numerous awards for academic and business excellence including the Better Business Bureau Torch Award for Marketplace Ethics.