Tutors are needed for adults with learning disabilities, GED prep, basic math and more. Part-time. Subject matter includes study skills, reading comprehension, basic math and GED test preparation. Daytime mostly, some evening and weekend hours available. Special education background helpful. Minimum of Bachelor’s degree and experience tutoring/teaching adult learners required, exclusive of practicum, student teaching and substituting. Adult students.
CLICK HERE to review our employment application and instructions. If you are called for an interview to become a tutor for Back to Basics, you must bring COPIES of all the following items, as we will not be making copies here:
• 3 names and phone numbers for professional references
• Copy of Criminal Background check
• Praxis score (if you took the test)
• Score from the NTE (National Teachers Exam) (if you took the exam)
• Evaluations from student teaching or current position
• Transcripts for degrees received within the last 8 years
Apply today, and start making a difference tomorrow!
Back to Basics Learning Dynamics is the undisputed leader in one-on-one tutoring in Delaware. In addition, the company offers a unique Department of Education-approved K-12 Private School in Wilmington, Delaware and a Delaware Business and Trade Schoolfor ages 16 and older. Back to Basics is the winner of numerous awards for academic and business excellence including the Better Business Bureau Torch Award for Marketplace Ethics.