Do you know an exceptional teen or young adult with a passion for creating change? Nominate him or her for the National Child Awareness Month Ambassadors Program, a unique opportunity for service-minded youth, ages 16 to 22, to receive support and leadership training as they develop large-scale service projects that positively impact the lives of young people.
Fifty-one Youth Ambassadors will be selected – one per state – creating a powerful national network of young people who raise their collective voice in service to other youth.
Youth Ambassadors receive:
- A two-day training in Washington, D.C. (travel, lodging and related expenses included);
- A $1,000 grant from the Festival of Children Foundation to implement a youth-focused service project of his or her choosing;
- Ongoing networking opportunities with other Youth Ambassadors across the country;
- Ongoing training and project support;
- A platform for their cause or issue-area.
For detailed program and eligibility requirements, or to nominate a young person, visit: www.YSA.org/grants/NCAM
For 27 years, Back to Basics Learning Dynamics Inc. has been recognized as the undisputed leader in one-on-one tutoring in Delaware. In addition, the company offers a unique Department of Education-approved Private School for grades K-12 and a Private Business and Trade School for ages 16 and older. Back to Basics is the 2010 Better Business Bureau Torch Award for Marketplace Ethics.