This scholarship is for current high school seniors and matriculating undergraduate and graduate college students. Scholarships will be awarded based on financial need, community involvement, essay content, and academic achievements and records.
The program seeks to reward deserving individuals who want to use their education to make an impact in the lives of the underserved. The scholarship program is divided into awards of $25,000; $10,000; and three $5,000 for five recipients to use towards their college or graduate education.
- The scholarship is open to students who meet the following requirements:
- Must have, at minimum, a completed high school education by the 2012-2013 academic year
- Must be a citizen, national or legal permanent resident of the United States
- Must have attained a cumulative Grade Point Average (GPA) of 3.0 or above, or have a earned a General Educational Diploma (GED)
- Must exhibit a strong commitment to helping others in their community
For more information DOING GOOD
For 27 years, Back to Basics Learning Dynamics Inc. has been recognized as the undisputed leader in one-on-one tutoring in Delaware. In addition, the company offers a unique Department of Education-approved Private School for grades K-12 and a Private Business and Trade School for ages 16 and older. Back to Basics is the 2010 Better Business Bureau Torch Award for Marketplace Ethics.