Did you know that Back to Basics Learning Dynamics is in full operation during the summer months? Summer is an ideal time to build confidence and maintain or strengthen basic skills, or get a head start for the next school year!
Students may take a course, one-on-one, at Back to Basics for state-approved credit during the summer in place of going to summer school (1st-12th), build critical math skills, or prep for the SAT. Or, students can use this time to reinforce language arts or math skills, or prepare for High School Entrance Exams or PSAT/SAT tests in a one-on-one format. Over 60 subjects are offered!
• State-approved to offer makeup credit, summer school, and original credit courses
• Offers flexible scheduling 7 days a week
• Offers 1-on-1 instruction (absolutely no large classes)
• Willing to work around your summer vacation, summer camps, and your student’s work schedule
• Available to come to your home, day camp, or our Center in Wilmington, Delaware
For 27 years, Back to Basics Learning Dynamics Inc. has been recognized as the undisputed leader in one-on-one tutoring in Delaware. In addition, the company offers a unique Department of Education-approved Private School for grades K-12 and a Private Business and Trade School for ages 16 and older. Back to Basics is the 2010 Better Business Bureau Torch Award for Marketplace Ethics.