Elementary school level computer instructor needed. Part time, 1 full day per week. Full year contract. Minimum of Bachelor’s degree and 2 years teaching/tutoring experience, exclusive of practicum, student teaching and substituting. New Castle County, Delaware location.
CLICK HERE to review our employment application and instructions. If you are called for an interview to become a tutor for Back to Learning Dynamics, you must bring COPIES of all the following items, as we will not be making copies here:
• 3 names and phone numbers for professional references
• Copy of Criminal Background check
• Praxis score (if you took the test)
• Score from the NTE (National Teachers Exam) (if you took the exam)
• Evaluations from student teaching or current position
• Transcripts for degrees received within the last 8 years
Apply today, and start making a difference tomorrow!
For 26 years, Back to Basics Learning Dynamics Inc. has been recognized as the undisputed leader in one-on-one tutoring in Delaware. In addition, the company offers a unique Department of Education-approved Private School for grades K-12 and a Private Business and Trade School for ages 16 and older. Back to Basics is the 2010 Better Business Bureau Torch Award for Marketplace Ethics.