- Be thirteen (13) years of age or older at the time of application
- Be legal residents of the fifty (50) United States or the District of Columbia
- Be currently enrolled (or enroll no later than the fall of 2017) in an accredited post-secondary institution of higher education
- Complete an online scholarship search profile at ScholarshipExperts.com
- Submit an online short written response (250 words or less) for the question:
“What would you say to someone who thinks education doesn’t matter, or that college is a waste of time and money?”
Application Deadline: October 31, 2011 at 11:59 pm Eastern Time
To see the official rules for the Education Matters Scholarship, click here. The scholarship winner will be notified on or around December 15, 2011.
For 25 years, Back to Basics in Wilmington, Delaware has been recognized as the area’s undisputed leader in one-on-one tutoring. In addition, the firm offers a unique Delaware private school for grades K-12 and a Private Business and Trade School for adults. Back to Basics is the 2010 Better Business Bureau Torch Award for Marketplace Ethics.