The event is free, open to the public and will be held in the newly renovated Field House at Tower Hill School, Rising Sun Lane (off Route 52), in Wilmington, Delaware.
Date: Thursday, February 3rd, 2011
Time: 3:30 to 7:00 p.m.
• Over 100 camps & programs for ages PRE-K to 12th grade!
• Local, National and International
• Specialty Camps
• Day and Overnight camps
• Academic Programs
• Travel & Adventure Programs
• Free Parking at U of D’s Goodstay Center
• Free Shuttle Service to Camp Fair
• Bring the Kids & Come Meet over 100 Camp Representatives!
For 25 years, Back to Basics has been recognized as the area’s undisputed leader in one-on-one tutoring. In addition, the firm offers a unique Delaware private school for grades K-12 and a Private Business and Trade School for adults. Back to Basics is the 2010 Better Business Bureau Torch Award for Marketplace Ethics.