FOR IMMEDIATE RELEASE 3-26-2012
For more information, please contact
Susan McNeill 302-388-9669 Susanmcneill6@comcast.net
Statewide, March 26, 2012 – Back to Basics Learning Dynamics, Inc. is pleased to announce the launch of its new Back to Basics K-12 Private School website. The website – www.backtobasicsprivateschool.com – was designed to provide all interested parties with more information and timely updates on the school and its activities.
To make navigations simple, the Back to Basics K-12 Private School website has five main sections:
- About Back to Basics contains information on the school’s long history, Department of Education approval, what makes this school different, what types of students attend, and numerous awards and honors.
- Admissions is where you’ll find crucial information regarding the admissions process as well as tuition, expenses, interviews, and tours.
- Academics and the Arts highlights core curriculum and the many and varied electives available at the school for all ages. This section is divided by grade level to simplify the process.
- School Calendar is where you’ll find upcoming school dates for trips, activities, school closings and more.
- Student Successes includes testimonials from some of Back to Basics’ many success stories—students. Learn how Back to Basics K-12 Private School changes lives, every day, and has been the guiding force in many children’s futures.
In addition, the website provides an easy link to the Back to Basics News Blog, the one-stop resource for all news and events relating to Back to Basics Learning Dynamics tutoring facility, the Back to Basics K-12 Private School, and educational articles and information.
Back to Basics K-12 Private School is a unique 1-on-1 private school located in Wilmington, Delaware. The school is state-approved, offering four core curriculum areas of math, English/language arts, social studies and science. Electives in the private elementary, middle and high school include such foreign languages as Japanese, German, Spanish, French, and Italian, as well as art, business, sociology, psychology, study skills, life skills, computer literacy, photography, entrepreneurship, and many other subjects.
In general, Back to Basics K-12 Private School students stay for one to three consecutive years, at which time they merge into a more traditional school setting or graduate. In addition, many Back to Basics’ students go on to college.
Beverly Stewart, M.Ed. is President and Director of Back to Basics Learning Dynamics, Inc., an area leader in 1-on-1 tutoring and test prep for children and adults, and translating/interpreting since 1985. In addition, Back to Basics is a Department of Education approved 1-on-1 Private School for K-12, as well as a Business and Trade School for ages 16+.
Email Beverly at email@example.com, call her at (302)594-0754 or visit on the web at www.backtobasicslearning.com or www.backtobasicsprivateschool.com.
Back to Basics Learning Dynamics, Inc. is located on 6 Stone Hill Road, Wilmington.
Beverly Stewart inducted to Hall of Fame of Delaware Women