Back to Basics offers psycho-educational evaluations for children and adults performed by licensed, clinical psychologists on staff in Wilmington, Delaware.
Using the most sophisticated measures available, Back to Basics can help maximize a student’s success by analyzing the style in which he/she learns, his/her strengths and non-strengths, and any learning differences. Recommendations will be made to parents and educators regarding the best teaching methods and educational environment for the student to reach his/her full potential.
- Academic Achievement Levels (by grade level and age level)
- Learning Disability and Giftedness Screening
- Attention Deficit Disorder Screening
- Verbal and Visual Memory
- Visual and Auditory Perception
The resulting formal report can be used to:
- Document the need for special services to be provided by the schools
- Take extended time SATs and High School Entrance Exams, and many other tests
- Evaluate for entrance into a gifted program
- Accommodate through 504 Plans
|Our clients give Back to Basics a 97% Customer Satisfaction Rating. In their words…|
|“Both of my children have had Mr. Power as their math tutor at different times. They have decided that he’s a math god. He has a gift for explaining the most complex math topics in a way that has enabled each to not only understand the information during the tutor session, but also retain the information and build upon it as each math chapter is covered at school. More than once on the day after a tutoring session with Mr. Power, they’ve been asked how to figure out a problem by one of the other students in their class – and they’ve been able to explain it to the other student and have been told, “Now I get it.” This is just one example of how effective Mr. Power is as a tutor.” –Nathan Midgett|
Image courtesy of FreeDigitalPhotos.net