Today’s job market is more competitive than ever! Stay ahead of the game by making yourself more valuable to your employer by developing new skills that will benefit the organization. Or, if you find yourself in the market for a new job, being able to add in-demand skills to your resume will make you more marketable.
Back to Basics Learning Dynamics, Inc. can help with its Private Business and Trade School. The school is state-certified through the Delaware Department of Education and offers a variety of essential business and trade courses as part of the curriculum. Courses are conducted 1-on-1 to adult students and are invaluable for those who hope to become gainfully employed or continue their education.
We serve the educational needs of all learners, regardless of age or purpose. Come learn a foreign language for fun, or brush up on skills you’ve always wanted to hone. Some adult education options include:
- Tutoring in home, school, office and our two Centers
- 20+ Foreign Languages
- Brushing up on skills or changing careers? We offer 1-on-1 tutoring assistance that suits your time and location
- 60+ subjects offered
- Foreign Languages
- Study Skills
- Organization and Time Management Skills
- Business Writing
- Computer Skills
- Test Prep for PRAXIS, GRE, GMAT
- English Language Learning (ELL) and Cultural Orientation