For some students, the actions, interactions and perhaps even the tumult of a traditional classroom make learning difficult and even impossible. 1-on-1 learning distinguishes Back to Basics Learning Dynamics and may be the academic solution for your child.
The benefits of 1-on-1 instruction are well-documented. In a 1-on-1 setting, students have the constant attention of the teacher so that they can listen and speak with much more comfort than in a group situation. Each student’s strengths and non-strengths are addressed more consistently and fully without the distraction of other students or the teacher’s compensation for different levels in one classroom. Each student can learn at his/her own pace and have the benefit of the tutor adapting to each individual learning style.
1-on-1 learning may offer an excellent solution if your child:
- has struggled for the past couple of years, regardless of school setting,
- has been diagnosed with:
- Depression or anxiety
- Asperger’s Syndrome
- High Functioning Autism
- A learning disability
- needs a boost in self-esteem from his schooling,
- is attending a private school that says this is just not the right environment, and/or has asked your child to leave,
- seeks a broader range of electives or Honors courses not offered at the current school he is attending,
- has a specific learning style that isn’t being met in a traditional classroom setting,
- is being home schooled and you cannot teach all needed subjects,
- may benefit from an innovative approach to learning, or
- thrives with 1-on-1 instruction. We believe that every student deserves an environment conducive to his/her individual learning style. Our team of experienced instructors joins forces to create the unique environment where your child can learn, and also feel good. Contact us to learn more.
|Our clients give Back to Basics a 97% Customer Satisfaction Rating. In their words…|
|“My husband called to thank Joe (our daughter’s Back to Basics tutor) for a great job. But, we also wanted to make sure you know what a great person he is and the success we had. Even if our daughter hadn’t achieved really good grades, as she did, we would have been very grateful for his contribution to Erica’s self -confidence. Erica has been going through a very complicated emotional time. Joe showed great patience and faith in her ability to not only complete the work, but do well. He was very considerate of our situation and we can’t thank him enough. We have more hurdles and another year to get through, but Joe created a better foundation and we’ll certainly be calling on you to help us when the need arises. Thank you for the great resource.”
-Donna and Steve Bruchey