Tutors needed for 1-on-1 tutoring of elementary school, middle school and high school students, in the daytime and after school hours in the Wilmington, and Newark, Delaware areas. All positions are part-time, as needed.
- Must have minimum of a Bachelor’s degree.
- Must have 1+ years of teaching / tutoring in the language to which you are applying, exclusive of practicum, student teaching or substituting. Language proficiency alone is not sufficient.
- Mandarin Chinese
A rewarding career is just around the corner! As the largest privately-owned, full-service educational facility serving the tri-state area, Back to Basics offers its employees:
- The ability to create your own schedule
- The ability to choose the number of hours and the location(s)
- Benefits for part-time and full-time employees
- Competitive salary ($19-$25 / hour for language tutors)
- The joy of knowing that you make a serious contribution to the academic and personal life of another!
To apply, please forward a resume directly to
About Back to Basics Learning Dynamics, Inc.
Back to Basics offers 1-on-1 tutoring in 60+ subjects, professional development, translating and interpreting in 21 languages, speech therapy, occupational therapy, behavior specialists, reading specialists, paras, ELL services, homebound services, RTI support, psycho-educational testing and test prep. We also offer summer school and educational summer camps, original credit and credit recovery, along with unique enrichment options such as music, art and photography. Plus, Back to Basics Private School is Delaware’s only Department of Education approved 1-on-1 Private School for K-12.
We serve the diverse needs of a range of students – from those who simply need some academic support, to those who are learning disabled, hearing or visually impaired, ADHD, gifted, or on the Autism Spectrum including High Functioning Autistic and Asperger’s.