One-on-one SAT/ACT prep specialist needed at the High School level. Minimum of bachelor’s degree and 2 years teaching experience exclusive of student teaching, practicum and substituting required. Previous SAT/ACT prep experience required.
CLICK HERE to review our employment application and instructions. If you are called for an interview to become a tutor for Back to Learning Dynamics, you must bring COPIES of all the following items, as we will not be making copies here:
• 3 names and phone numbers for professional references
• Copy of Criminal Background check
• Praxis score (if you took the test)
• Score from the NTE (National Teachers Exam) (if you took the exam)
• Evaluations from student teaching or current position
• Transcripts for degrees received within the last 8 years
Apply today, and start making a difference tomorrow!
For 27 years, Back to Basics Learning Dynamics Inc. has been recognized as the undisputed leader in one-on-one tutoring in Delaware. In addition, the company offers a unique Department of Education-approved Private School for grades K-12 and a Private Business and Trade School for ages 16 and older. Back to Basics is the 2010 Better Business Bureau Torch Award for Marketplace Ethics.