Tutors needed for instruction in marketing, accounting, and other business courses. Daytime/afternoon/evening. Part-time. New Castle County. Minimum of Bachelor’s degree and two years teaching/tutoring experience exclusive of practicum, student teaching and substituting. High school and college level.
CLICK HERE to review our employment application and instructions. If you are called for an interview to become a tutor for Back to Basics, you must bring COPIES of all the following items, as we will not be making copies here:
• 3 names and phone numbers for professional references
• Copy of Criminal Background check
• Praxis score (if you took the test)
• Score from the NTE (National Teachers Exam) (if you took the exam)
• Evaluations from student teaching or current position
• Transcripts for degrees received within the last 8 years
Apply today, and start making a difference tomorrow!
For 26 years, Back to Basics Learning Dynamics in has been recognized as the undisputed leader in one-on-one tutoring in Delaware. In addition, the firm offers a unique Delaware private school for grades K-12 and a Private Business and Trade School for adults. Back to Basics is the 2010 Better Business Bureau Torch Award for Marketplace Ethics.